4 October 2012

Just Let Things Go



A piece I've kind of always wanted to do - completely based on synthesized sounds, yet openly soulful and more importantly, intimate.

After resolving some past issues through a dream (as it happens with me once in a while), this is exactly what came out of it literally as I got out of bed that very morning. The original recording date was 6th of August and I thought I would continue in the same vein soon enough to produce an album in a couple of months but obviously that didn't happen, so I felt it would be a pity to leave it behind.

Those Rhodes chords and a few other predominantly "retro" keys came straight from the faithful old Yamaha DX7 IID, played by hand, whilst the other had been delivered by a combination of VSTs in Ableton Live.

The video is obviously there just to keep something spinning on YouTube, not much to see (though I did think before choosing what to put).

Free 256kbps mp3 download under Creative Commons licence:
box.com/s/8wjqvyszsl3jx3wejqqv

2 comments:

  1. Evo u to ime, jos jednom da je pustim i uzivam :-)

    -- pawwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Neat post. There is a problem along with your website
    in internet explorer, could test this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a big section of folks will omit your
    wonderful writing because of this problem.



    my page :: organic coffee

    ReplyDelete